“Jamie's road trip”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the exit didn't need gas quite yet, but thought it looked like a nice exit ....glad I did .I had a taste for steak and didn't realize till I drove 2,miles past Logans that it was the only steak house...glad I stopped in super friendly wait staff good food .....I was solo and my waitress struck up a conversation that made my day..... Great place to stop and just say hello.....

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We had supper at Logan's the night we arrived at our hotel in Athens Alabama.
We did receive a card for a free appetizer from the hotel of our choice.
The Restaurant was directly behind our hotel, so I will say it was convenient for our location.
We arrived about 8 p.m. I believe our waitress was new, and although she did a fine job. The food was very slow (everyone had burgers and salads). The food was typical of a burger joint type burger... along with the 10 fries on our plates...bummer for a starving family who lived off of M&M's and carrot sticks their whole trip.
The total cost of the burgers and fries (one person ordered a salad), (free appetizer) was still $65. Should have selected a Steak and Shake.
We were not impressed and if presented with the option of eating at a Logan's again...would probably reconsider.
Nothing great.
P.S. I have seen people compare this chain to Texas Roadhouse... I will say..... Texas Roadhouse is much better.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We found out that Logan's can vary based on the location. We like the one off Airport Road in Huntsville, AL. The food was very good and the service excellent (Ask for Kathleen). However, it might be a good idea to stay away from the new one in Madison because we found the acoustics to be terrible. The environment was very noisy and interfered with the enjoyment of your meal. Logan's serves the best hamburger if you want to pay a little more for one.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were visiting family in Athens and went here to eat on the last night before returning home. Our waitress was Kirstan. She was very helpful, friendly and very attentive to us. We never had to ask for refills on drinks and all our orders were perfect. She was GREAT, Thank you! The food was good . They have wonderful warm rolls. I had the grilled shrimp that comes over rice pilaf that was very bland- no flavor. Maybe it's just for looks since it didn't count as one of the sides with the meal. The rest of my sides were good though. They were very busy but we didn't wait too long to get seated even for a Friday night. When we visit again, we will be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

we always enjoy eating at this chain, the food is good and the menu has a wide variety. I espesially like the Sante fe Talapia

Review collected in partnership with Best Western