“Disappointing service”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have been to much better places in this are very disappointed with the service especially the bar area

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hey Austin12348, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with more details please?

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We arrived for an early dinner at 4PM and were able to order from the $14.99 for two meals deal which is good until 5PM weekdays. I got a grilled meat loaf with sides of mac & cheese and cinnamon spiced apples. She got a bourbon BBQ chicken breast with mac & cheese and coleslaw. The meat loaf was smothered with mushrooms, gravy and onions and contained a lot of filler-it was fair. The mac & cheese was overcooked and near tasteless, the apples were good. Hers was good overall. With most entrees (including the special) you receive a choice of several sides which include numerous potato options, salads, vegetables, as well as what we got. This is one of several chain restaurants with the sports bar/Texas theme where you get a bucket of peanuts. There is a full service bar with bar seating as well as tables. to make up for the cheap specials the soft drinks are high priced @ 3.50 for iced tea and $2.39 for coffee. Our bill for two with soft drinks was $22.77 without tip.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Usual Logan's atmosphere staff for most part efficient appreciate mgr stopping by table however each time we go I always end up sending food back as it is warm or cold. Can't say I have ever had a hot meal at this Logan's makes me wonder how long good sits in kitchen waiting to be delivered and when food taken back is it just put in microwave ?

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We have some standard expectations when visiting a chain restaurant. Our waitress was friendly and recommended cocktails, which were quite good. When the food came out, our spirits sank a bit when my wife's filet mignon looked more like a pot roast. When we told the waitress, she was apologetic, and she and the manager made it right quickly with more apologies and a new (correct) filet. On top of that, they did not charge us for her steak. Now THAT's service that's done right!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the exit didn't need gas quite yet, but thought it looked like a nice exit ....glad I did .I had a taste for steak and didn't realize till I drove 2,miles past Logans that it was the only steak house...glad I stopped in super friendly wait staff good food .....I was solo and my waitress struck up a conversation that made my day..... Great place to stop and just say hello.....