“One of the few with Indoor Pool”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Hobart, IN, United States
“One of the few with Indoor Pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Most of the other hotels had outdoor pools that were closed up already for the season. This was in September and it was warm out. I selected this hotel specifically for the INDOOR Pool. I had never been to a Hampton Hotel before. But I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the pool during your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and are happy you have been converted to the Hilton brand.
Thank you for your business and your great review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for an overnight prior to heading to Alabama for a Mercedes Tour.
The hotel is really nice...very state of the art in all features. We loved the upscale look to the Lobby and individual rooms. We wish the hotel was on the other side of the highway however as a walk to nearby restaurants after a long day in the car would have been nice. I did put in a request for a top floor or first floor room...and it was not granted. We did get in late...after seven..and the hotel was filled but the reservation had been put in early in the week. All in all this was one of the nicest Hampton Inns we have stayed at and I am pretty true to this chain.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back off the main drag but next to a super busy highway. I would ask for a room not...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests and are happy to read you enjoyed our lobby and rooms. Knowing you think we are one of the nicest Hamptons you have stayed in makes it even better. Thank you for your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we look forward to your next visit.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

To echo the other reviews, this hotel is great. It's updated, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the free coffee & tea in the lobby is great, and so are the cookies they have in the afternoon. The tv has many stations - not limited to 20 or so like many other hotels. I was especially impressed with the free breakfast. They had everything from waffle irons to hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit to cold cereal, and hot items that were different the two mornings I was there. They also offered to-go breakfast bags which contained bottled water, a muffin, a cereal bar, and an apple. I was impressed with everything, including the friendly staff. If I return to Athens, I will definitely stay here again! Two things I would recommend are brighter lighting in the bathroom and offering ice water in the lobby in addition to the coffee. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and are happy to read you were impressed with the complimentary breakfast.
Thank you for your nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now, and I love it. Perfect location, friendly staff. We had a four hour drive to Athens, and I called ahead of time to see if I might check in early. The front desk agent was kind enough to call me around 1:30 to let me know my room was ready. Our room was great. We always leave our do not disturb sign up when gone. On our way back to our room on our second evening there, we got fresh towels from the front desk -- when we got to our room, we discovered the room attendant had left fresh towels in a bag outside our door for us! Thank you! So sorry for all those extra towels you found the next morning! We didn't use them all =P

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you for being a return guest here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We are happy to read you think so highly of us and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such and great review and also for your business.
West Carrollton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is a newer Hampton and the decor and furnishings in the rooms are beautiful and they are very spacious. It was just a one night stay and it was the best Hampton out of the 4 we stayed at. There is a very good restaurant Clark's right next to it with very good food and it is very quaint.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for stating that you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 was the best out of the four you stayed at on your travels. We thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Trussville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel was conveniently located to I-65 and everything was clean and looked new. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was with the limited breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you for recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 to those staying in our area. Your review is very appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Lewisburg, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is a newly opened hotel which is a higher level hotel than others near the I-65/US. 72 exit. This is a good and popular area of Athens Alabama. Service is excellent and congenial. Breakfast is the typical fare but it is near other offerings and Crackerbarrel. The room is quiet and clean with small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. There is a workout space with required equipment and an indoor pool.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Thank you for stating that you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 has excellent service and is congenial. Also thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts! We look forward to your next visit.