“Great place to spend the night”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
douglas county, United States
“Great place to spend the night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this property twice on our way from Missouri to our home in Georgia. We like the hotel a lot because it is warm and welcoming to us. We like the way it is laid out, easy access to front desk and elevators, well laid out breakfast room and beautiful rooms. We enjoy the free Wi Fi and there is a GREAT Mexican restaurant called Casa Blanca a couple of minutes away (no alcohol served on Sundays...Boo Hoo). The beds are SUPER comfortable...excellent nights sleep.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Stan S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for being a return guest and for saying we are a great place to spend the night here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
tuscaloosa alabama, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was a very good hotel. Clean and staff were very attentive. Great beds and good breakfast bar made the stay very pleasant. The hotel was modern with new furnishings. Everything was in working order in the room and the room was quiet and the bathroom was clean.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
We are glad to read you had a very pleasant stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Please return often and thank you for such a nice review.
gulfport,ms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Can't really say there was anything wrong at this location. I LOVED the room and the bedding. Slept like a log. The only thing they might need to fix is the ease of getting on the internet. It took me over an hour to connect my computer. I'm good with computers too. That was the only issue I had.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank pinkbumble
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
We are glad to read you had such a great stay but are sorry about the connection problem. We will be looking into this and hopefully it will be no problem the next time you are here with us. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Upon entering the lobby, you get the clean and fresh aroma that sets the tone for your stay. The lobby is bright, the decor is modern and the room was equally nice. The 32" flatscreen was high enough for viewing from the bed. The furniture, carpet and bedding was clean, updated and modern. The microwave and frig wasn't necessary for our use but was nice.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be able to host you again in the near future.
Walton, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel in Athens Alabama as it is exactly the halfway point from our home in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky to Orange Beach. We stayed on the way down and back and enjoyed it each time. Great room, quiet hotel and very good breakfasts. Highly recommend this hotel as its a great location with walking distance to a few restaurants as well as close to the town center for some great pizza. Friendly staff too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! It is nice to know you decided to stay here on your way back from the beach also. We look forward to your next visit on your way threw our area. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Midland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Newer unit with upgraded room and services design is above usual Hampton level. Unfortunately zoning in many states now reduces signage so only eagle eyes a spotter or GPS would find this location on the first try. Probably best Hampton I have stayed at this year and possibly yet, comparing units in NYC ,Michigan, Florida recently. Close to roads and outside businesses as well.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thank you for posting such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Also thank you for saying we are possibly the best Hampton you have stayed at this year. We appreciate your business and your great review.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a beautiful hotel & the staff are very friendly & helpful. Everything was clean & nice & it was very conveniently located by a Cracker Barrel - gotta love that :) A great place to stay if you are ever in the Athens/Huntsville area with easy access to I65 or US72 to get around.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying we are a great place to stay while in Athens. We appreciate your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and look forward to your next visit.