“Easy access to I-65, hot and wide variety breakfast included and very clean”

Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Canton, Michigan
“Easy access to I-65, hot and wide variety breakfast included and very clean”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 6 days in August the room was 2 queen on 4th floor. Room was cleaned well every day and the room itself was very clean and smelled clean too. Serve great chocolate chip cookies in the evening. And the included breakfast wAs my personal favorite. Coffee , decaf or regular, and tea are available 24 hrs by the front desk. Would stay again

• Stayed August 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your 6 day stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review and your cookie awaits your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Delafield, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is very updated ... nice carpeting, very clean, comfy bed, and a super warm pool. It made unwinding from a 10 hour ride very pleasurable! Thank you. If we ever head down in this direction again we will definately stay at this location. We have enjoyed the Hilton experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.
Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our trip back to Michigan from Florida. We opted for the larger suite since it had 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed, since we had a teenager and 8 year old with us. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the bedding soft and warm, and pillows were perfect. The suite was very large and felt more expensive than the price. It was quiet and our window overlooked the trees instead of the parking lot.

Breakfast was also very good, with the traditional items including waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, etc. Coffee was good too.

We would definitely recommend this location and would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
We are glad you found our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 comfortable and quiet. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
NW Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here on our way back from visiting family over the 4th of July weekend. This is a very nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. There are lots of restaurants and stores in the area, which was very convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for saying in your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 that you think we are a very nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. Your review is greatly appreciated and hope to see you again soon.
Saint John, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very pleased with the hotel. One of the better hotels I've stayed at. Comparable to a Ritz. Rooms are beautifully decorated and clean. The breakfast was delicious and had lots of options to choose from. Beautiful dining area. Amazing value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read how pleased you were with your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review.
Beallsville, Ohio
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Driving to Florida on vacation, needed a place to stay for the night. After being in the car all day it is always great to have an indoor pool to get into to get all the limbs moving and relax in a comfortable bed. Wish they had jets as well but it was a great stay. We had out nephew with us so the room had very comfortable queen size beds in the same room. And a free hot breakfast in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We hope to be seeing you on your way back.
Sylacauga, Alabama
Reviewed 22 July 2014

this Hampton is exactly what I expected. affordable, clean, quiet, helpful staff, hot coffee, nice bed, and the best showers in the industry. got there late, but the front staff was very helpful. close to eateries, and the interstate. usual Hampton experience, and that's what I expect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
We are glad to have been exactly what you would expect fro a Hampton here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again in the near future.