“Excellent hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Texico, United States
“Excellent hotel!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were on our way home from Florida with our two grandchildren when we stopped in Athens, AL for the night. We were very happy with the whole hotel experience. One of the highlights was the goody bags to go which contained water, apple, breakfast bar, muffin and mints. Our grandkids had snacks for the rest of the way home.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We are glad you and your grand kids had an enjoyable stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Austin, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a solid place to stay. It's a decent business hotel. The breakfast is hit or miss, but there is something for everyone. The workout facilities and high speed internet is decent compared to most places.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review. We hope to see you again on your next visit.
Norman, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was a clean hotel and conveniently located. We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and the suite was spacious. It was very affordable and comfortable for our family of five.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are glad to read you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review.
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 6 days in August the room was 2 queen on 4th floor. Room was cleaned well every day and the room itself was very clean and smelled clean too. Serve great chocolate chip cookies in the evening. And the included breakfast wAs my personal favorite. Coffee , decaf or regular, and tea are available 24 hrs by the front desk. Would stay again

• Stayed August 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your 6 day stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review and your cookie awaits your next visit.
Delafield, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is very updated ... nice carpeting, very clean, comfy bed, and a super warm pool. It made unwinding from a 10 hour ride very pleasurable! Thank you. If we ever head down in this direction again we will definately stay at this location. We have enjoyed the Hilton experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.
Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our trip back to Michigan from Florida. We opted for the larger suite since it had 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed, since we had a teenager and 8 year old with us. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the bedding soft and warm, and pillows were perfect. The suite was very large and felt more expensive than the price. It was quiet and our window overlooked the trees instead of the parking lot.

Breakfast was also very good, with the traditional items including waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, etc. Coffee was good too.

We would definitely recommend this location and would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
We are glad you found our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 comfortable and quiet. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
NW Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here on our way back from visiting family over the 4th of July weekend. This is a very nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. There are lots of restaurants and stores in the area, which was very convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for saying in your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 that you think we are a very nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. Your review is greatly appreciated and hope to see you again soon.