“HAPPY”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
GA
“HAPPY”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed at a lot around the world. This hotel was absolutely alright with me, the beds were so darn comfortable. I did not expect this, because someone booked my room and his taste (haha). But I must say, he did an awesome job.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit our way.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed here on a business trip in Athens. I was very pleased with the quality and comfort of my room, and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good, but I would have liked to see more fresh fruit on the bar. Besides that, everything was great. Oh, and the chocolate-chip cookies they bake in the afternoon are delicious!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
We are glad to read you enjoyed your business stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review. Your cookie awaits your next visit.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We are leery of hotels for the most part, but with a 7 year old and 7 month old, we needed to take a break on our drive from Ohio to Gulf Shores! The hotel is really clean and the modern decor is refreshing. The staff was extremely nice and courteous. The pool was good, but the safety of the tile around is concerning. It was extremely slippery and a few kids slipped while we were down there. Maybe a track or something around it to help with the slippery tiles would be good. The breakfast was okay. It wasn't amazing, but it was included in the hotel price and definitely better than eating fast food again! This place was great and we will definitely be stopping here again next time we visit the Gulf!

Room Tip: We had a playpen for our infant so if you have that, I would recommend the suite so you have more ro...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
We are happy we were able to provide you with a nice break during your family vacation. Thank you for such a good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we look forward to your next visit.
Texico, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were on our way home from Florida with our two grandchildren when we stopped in Athens, AL for the night. We were very happy with the whole hotel experience. One of the highlights was the goody bags to go which contained water, apple, breakfast bar, muffin and mints. Our grandkids had snacks for the rest of the way home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We are glad you and your grand kids had an enjoyable stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a solid place to stay. It's a decent business hotel. The breakfast is hit or miss, but there is something for everyone. The workout facilities and high speed internet is decent compared to most places.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review. We hope to see you again on your next visit.
Norman, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was a clean hotel and conveniently located. We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and the suite was spacious. It was very affordable and comfortable for our family of five.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are glad to read you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review.
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 6 days in August the room was 2 queen on 4th floor. Room was cleaned well every day and the room itself was very clean and smelled clean too. Serve great chocolate chip cookies in the evening. And the included breakfast wAs my personal favorite. Coffee , decaf or regular, and tea are available 24 hrs by the front desk. Would stay again

• Stayed August 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your 6 day stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Thank you for such a nice review and your cookie awaits your next visit.