“Great Experience!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield in Athens, AL and loved the room, and the staff was great, Stacy and Nicole were very helpful! I would defiantly recommend this hotel. My daughter loved the Indoor Pool and the Hot Breakfast was a winner in my eyes!

Room Tip: Higher Floors were quitter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia W
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We truly appreciate when our guests tell us about how their stay was. I am happy to hear that your daughter enjoyed out pool and that breakfast was satisfying. We hope to see you again at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, if you ever travel back through!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We spent the night in this newer hotel. We liked the fact that it was right of 65. Very comfortable bedding, large shower and free breakfast. The best was it was free with my Marriott rewards!

It is too bad we got there late or we could have gone to one of the restaurants close by.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you enjoyed the bed and our hot breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future if you ever travel through Athens again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

On a recent extended business trip that took me from Iowa to Charleston SC, I had the good fortune to stay a night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Athens AL. Well maintained property with a super clean reception/lobby and very comfortable room. The front desk greeted my assistant and I with a smile and checked us in even though we were about three hours early. I recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love that you had such a wonderful experience at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens, AL. We have shared your comments with our team at the hotel and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We got the last room. Reasonable price for a suite. Room was very clean. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast was standard eggs, bacon, toast, cereal. The bed and pillows were very comfy. Easy access to lots of restaurants. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that bed and pillows were comfy for you. We hope you will stay with us when you return to the Athens area.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here in May 2014. We were on our way from LaPorte, Indiana to Gulf Shores, Alabama. We arrived about 12:30 a.m. so we were tired of driving. We stopped at the Fairfield. Like others say this place is brand new. I requested a suite with a king size bed. They charged me $139.00 for the night. The room was wonderful. A nice big comfortable bed, good air conditioning, good bathroom, a nice big seating area, and very clean. A perfect stay for tired travelers. The breakfast comes with the room. All the items one could want are included. We just had yougart and coffee but others had a full meal. All of the employees we encountered were very nice. Good Southern hospitality. We would gladly stay again. Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your review. It is always great to hear from our guests! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the epitome of the right place to stay! If you want it in an overnight room or an out of town room, this is what you want. The cleanliness is spot on! The decor is fantastic! The service is friendly and helpful! The amenities are abundant! The bed is comfy! The bathroom is clean and spacious!
Marriott hit the nail on the head with this place!

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. It is always nice to know when we are meeting the expectations of our guests. I will make sure to pass along the great comments to the staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here on our way to Destin. It is a newer hotel, right off 65. We had a king suite, which wasn't really that big but was fine enough. The staff we interacted with were very friendly and polite. Probably the biggest negative we had was breakfast. It really wasn't that good---the pre-made waffles were really rubbery and the sausage gravy was very, very salty. In the grand scheme of things, though, the stay was good and I would recommend this hotel---especially after looking at some of the other hotels near it, which looked very dated. There are a lot of places to eat within walking distance and a Starbucks across the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
OmegaHotelGroup, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens. We will definitely look into the breakfast issues you experienced. We strive to put out a great buffet and never want our guests leaving unsatisfied. I am happy to know that the staff and the room was a great experience. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!