“Nice Place”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This seems to be a Brand New or nearly New Fairfield Inn, Very Clean and fresh looking, better the average breakfast, Very close to lots of Restaurants, Easy off and back on Expressway, very quite . Staff was friendly

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn and Suites I-65. We are a year and half old. I am happy to hear that you found everything to your liking. We always love to hear what our guests think of our property. We look forward to having you stay with us again when ever you are back in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel is new, clean, and offers good service. It is easy on the pocketbook and located next to the freeway for easy access. The staff is very friendly and restaurants are close. If you want a great run, just 1/4 mile west is the Swan Creek trail and an easy 5 mile jog awaits- paved and very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time review our Fairfield Inn and Suites I-65. We always look forward to hearing what our guests think of our property. I will make sure to pass along the king words to the staff and we look forward to having you stay with us again when ever you are back in the area!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The room was very nice and spacious. The large walk in shower was awesome. The complimentary breakfast was very very good. Also the price compared to others in the area with comparible reviews was cheaper. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of the Fairfield Inn and Suites I-65. I am happy to hear that you found our large walk-in showers awesome and that you found our breakfast to be very good. We look forward to having you back at the Fairfield Inn and Suites I-65 when ever you are back in our area!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were lucky the other hotels in the area were sold out because we wouldn't have kept looking and found this gem!
The 2 front desk ladies were so kind and helpful in finding a local place to eat, the rooms were flawless, and the breakfast was delicious.
We were hoping for a high floor but checked in relatively late and were on the second, but still no noise. It was like we were the only people there.

Oh and it looks brand new, too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the Fairfield Inn and Suites I-65. I am very pleased to hear that you found everything about the hotel to your satisfaction. I will share the wonderful comments with the 2 front desk agents that helped you. We look forward to having you stay with us again when ever you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was traveling with my family to Florida for vacation, we normally stop in Nashville, TN for the night but everything was booked so we kept driving. The next marriott towards the beach was in Athens, AL so we decided to stop there, luckily they had a few rooms left. The front desk staff was wonderful and the beds were VERY comfortable. The breakfast was spectacular. We may consider this stop to be our new half way point.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found the beds comfortable and the breakfast spectacular! I will make sure to pass along the king words about the staff and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I had been vacation for almost three weeks and was returning to our home in Houston Texas. Over the previous weeks we spent serveral days in hotels in Washington D.C., Long Island New York, Springfield Mass., Stanton PA.,and Harfort Conn. Our stay at your competor hotel was good, not great. We was own the last leg of trip when came into Athens AL and for this to be the last hotel my family and I would check in was refeshing and great. The hospitility we experience was the best. Everyone was so kind and helpful that it made our stay the Best Experience at the end of a long vacation. The rooms were great, and breakfast was great as well. I think that you have the best staff in the U.S. right there in Athens Al. If you can find a way to clone this staff you need to do that immediately. Thanks for the Best experience Room #210

ken

Room Tip: this hotel is surrounded by 4 or 5 competitor not choosing The Fairfield Inn will be a big mistake...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am ecstatic to hear that you think we have the best staff in the U.S.! I'm happy that you the beds were comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast. I will make sure to pass a long the great comments to my staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything about this hotel is awesome.
Location is right off the highway.
Rooms are clean and nice.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very nice pool.
Not sure how old the hotel is but it feels brand new.
Great rates as well.
My 4 year old is in "the hotel loving" stage, and he sure loves this one.
We kill 2 birds with one stone, as it breaks up our long drive and the kid gets to enjoy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Tyler H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are just over a year old now. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed the hotel and that you child loved it! We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever back in Athens!