“Good Food Cheap”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #39 of 228 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very good Shakes and great burgers recommended great family place if your looking for a quick lunch fix

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I haven't eaten there since it opened in the late 1980s. It's got decent food at a decent price. My son and I got cheeseburgers that were good. And, of course, you have Pepsi, no Coke.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We often go here if there is a group because there are so many ways to have your burger. This time it was just my wife and I. We both had burgers done up to our tastes and they were great. If you order the combo onion rings/fries be aware that when they say "large" they mean it. We took over half of our meal home and enjoyed it for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I always look for a Cheeburger to enjoy their veggie burger wraps freshly made with the freshest tasting ingredients. Excellent flavor, particularly with additional items. Excellent waitress. Middle of downtown Auburn

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Went with friends during a recent visit. Haven't been to a CC in years and this one didn't disappoint my memories. Food was great, service was friendly and fast, and at a great location for a nice downtown walk afterwards.