“Good Service”

Ranked #45 of 214 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Description: Bombay Grill serves authentic North,South Indian and Indo-Chinese Food.
Auburn, Alabama
“Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great place. Good food. Good service. Friendly service - They waited 20 mins for me after they closed the restaurant to give my pick up order.
Highly recommend them.

• Visited February 2013

Florida
“Good indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

Ate dinner here recently while accompanying my daughter to a veterinary school interview.

Very satisfied: up to good Indian restaurant standards, we thought (I'm, from Britain where good Indian food is taken for granted, and I've converted the family)!

Price was very reasonable: rather under average for Indian restaurants we often go to. And food was very good.

One thing to note: they don't pull any punches on the spice heat here. I ordered my Rogon Josh "medium", but it was what would probably be considered "hot" in most other places.
Which is fine by me, I like hot food.

Probably a good idea to be a bit conservative and ask for "mild" on a first visit at least though, especially if you're not very familiar with Indian food...

• Visited February 2013
Auburn, Alabama
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

I really enjoyed the food specially the goat BIRYANI and chicken mango, so good. And it's a good place to hang out with friends and family.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful place in a small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

This place is Amazing! My husband and I eat there several times a week! Great service, OUTSTANDING food, and an awesomely friendly staff!! The tikka masala and paneer korma are my favorite. But my husband has many many favorite. Saag paneer, mutter paneer, ghost tikka masala. They cook everything to perfection! We've never had a bad meal there and we go all the time.

• Visited January 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“Different types of foods!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

Good place to eat. The food was very good and the staff was very nice. Had been several times, the buffet on the weekend is great. Should have an idea of what you are ordering because ther are some funky plates. Great service and good food!

• Visited April 2012

Been to Bombay Grill? Share your experiences!