“superb experience”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bombay Grill serves authentic North,South Indian and Indo-Chinese Food.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

we had a fantastic meal at a great price. the food eas so tasty and superbly cooked and so much of it. no hesitation in recommending this if you like Indian food.

1  Thank Ian T
JPANNU, Owner at Bombay Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Thank You Ian.We are glad that we were able to make your trip to the restaurant a pleasant one.

There are newer reviews for Bombay Grill

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Indian cuisine is by far this family's favorite food. We have ordered a number of menu items and all are excellent. In my opinion the quality of menu items far exceed the buffet items, which are generally made mild (but still full of flavor.)

Prices are fair, especially if you understand the complexity of preparing indian sauces and meats. Dinner for 2 with 2 entree's, garlic na'an and 2 beers will run around $40 (+ tip). If you have never tried indian cuisine, let the staff know and they will make helpful suggestions.

JPANNU, Owner at Bombay Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank You very much Tracy for your encorging words.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great place. Good food. Good service. Friendly service - They waited 20 mins for me after they closed the restaurant to give my pick up order.
Highly recommend them.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Ate dinner here recently while accompanying my daughter to a veterinary school interview.

Very satisfied: up to good Indian restaurant standards, we thought (I'm, from Britain where good Indian food is taken for granted, and I've converted the family)!

Price was very reasonable: rather under average for Indian restaurants we often go to. And food was very good.

One thing to note: they don't pull any punches on the spice heat here. I ordered my Rogon Josh "medium", but it was what would probably be considered "hot" in most other places.
Which is fine by me, I like hot food.

Probably a good idea to be a bit conservative and ask for "mild" on a first visit at least though, especially if you're not very familiar with Indian food...

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I really enjoyed the food specially the goat BIRYANI and chicken mango, so good. And it's a good place to hang out with friends and family.