“Flunked Fractions”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Camp Hill, AL
“Flunked Fractions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

The half a sandwich was seriously less than half and over priced is the nicest thing I can say about it.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank cjmarbutt

Auburn, Alabama
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Must try the Cuban panini Its very tasteful! I am disabled and the stafff brought my food to the table

Visited April 2012
Jefferson City, MO
“Great salads and soups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

When "Bread" is in the name of the restaurant you think sandwiches, and you'd be right. But you'd also be right if you thought great soups and great salads. I like the Asian Chicken Salad as it has all the good stuff in it. I also like chicken salad sandwiches there. Go early in the day and you can get every breakfast pastry known to man, and the best bagels south of New York City.

Visited November 2011
Alabama
“Meh, I might/might not Go Back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2011

I've been here twice, once because I was starving and it was the only easy restaurant around that was not mall food. The salmon sandwich was a cold slab of fish between some boring pieces of bread. Very little flavor. If I'm ever starving in the area again I think I'll just try some of their breads, they at least smelled good. They had fresh breads, pastries, soups and sandwiches.

I don't know where "quaint" from the other review fits into this picture. It's a chain restaurant: standardized, homogenized, and unable to innovate.

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank SHELLYandBOB
Auburn, Alabama
“Quaint Eatery with STYLE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2010

I really enjoy this cafe. Whenever I am in the mood for deli-style choices or a little treat from the bakery I waste no time heading down to Panera's. They have a relaxing atmosphere with soft invigorating jazz music playing nicely for ambiance. There is always a little sample of a few select breads to try as soon as you enter. Then you can make your way over to the baker's glass and view the daily sweet treats or go right on up to the counter and order any one of their fabulous sandwich selections.

My favorite is the Turkey Bacon Bravo. It has a hearty piece of Gouda cheese atop a nice mound of crisp bacon and cool sliced turkey all between two slices of tuscan flavored
bread. If your like me and fries just aren't always your style- no worries, you have your choice of fresh fruit, soup, or thick-sliced potato chips as your side (I usually do this when I order a 1/2 slice of sandwich and get soup and chips both!)

Panera's is definitely the number one choice when you get tired of Subway and want to try something a little more up-scale. Try it, you'll be glad you did.