“Good light meal”

Panera Bread
Ranked #44 of 229 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2013

After a long day of traveling, a little soup and bread hit the spot. This Panera was just down the street from the Quality Inn where we were staying. Good, fast service too.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We are veggie Indians, and we had a nice time here. The hot burgers (panini) and soup were very good. Best place to go if you are a vegetarian

2  Thank Rangaprakash D
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The first thing you see, walking in to Panera Bread is the fresh baked breads, bagels and other bakery items. Then there are the soups and sandwiches. No matter what one chooses, the food is good. I usually take muffins and bagels home with me and enjoy the visit again the next day. There is always a new menu item on offer.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

My husband usually doesn't like panera, but I do so he came with me anyway. He got the steak sandwich and was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful it was.
The service was thorough and friendly, the peach smoothie I got tasted very yummy, and I very much enjoyed the creamy tomato soup. The french baguette that came with the 'you pick 2' menu option was very fresh; crispy on the outside and oh so soft on the inside.
We will definitely add this to our fresh lunch dining options from now on.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I want a place that is consistent regarding food and service and this Panera is far from consistently good. There is exactly one cashier that is uniformly helpful. They run out of BREAD and bagels often times before lunch. Portions are miniscule compared to the prices and the food is just not amazing to justify that. Their Cinnamon Crunch bagels once had a crunchy layer on top and snow have a mere sprinkling of the topping. I've just started going early in morning for a bale and that is about it - and that is far from regular now.