“Very nice”

Maestro 2300
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Maestro 2300 is Auburn's most celebrated restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with a Mediterranean inspiration. Maestro 2300 has a full-service bar & lounge, with live music every Tuesday & Friday night. Maestro also boasts two private dining rooms and a covered patio, to accommodate any occasion. Our menu accentuates local ingredients in a contemporary preparation. The wine list at Maestro 2300 has been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 4 years in a row. We offer wines from all major wine regions, and some not so major, to accommodate every wine enthusiast. Maestro 2300 offers an upscale dining experience, jacket not required.
“Very nice”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

As on previous occasions in Auburn, the menu is limited but everyone should find something they like here. There were 3 of us; each ordered a different dish; and everyone enjoyed the meal.

Visited June 2014

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best meals I've eaten! Location is just outside the main strip in Auburn, a hidden gem! Excellent wine selection, a seasonal menu, courteous and friendly staff! Wonderful atmosphere as well.

Visited April 2014
Auburn
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've eaten at Maestro several times, and I've never been disappointed. Their wine selection is amazing, and the flatiron steak (medium rare!) is a must try. My only complaint is that their entrees have been a bit salty.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Luke O
Columbus, GA
“You won't be disappointed.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Dinner was delicious and service was excelllent. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu. Our party tried the duck and the filets, both were well prepared and we were very pleased. Maestro 2300 is a beautifully decorated restaurant localled owned. You will need reservations most nights.

• Visited August 2013
Valley, Alabama
“What a treat!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I bought a gift certificate off of Restaurant.com to this restaurant, which I had never heard of. I decided that I would make it a special day out for my extra special mother. Didn't tell her where we were going and she was thrilled it wasn't Chick fila or a fast food restaurant. The restaurant was a very nicely decorated place and I could tell it wasn't your average restaurant. We had what I have called "the best meal I have EVER had out". It was one of the specials for brunch that Saturday and suggested by our server. We had binets for dessert that were made especially for us and they were scrumptous. All in all we had a wonderful relaxed lunch, great food, great company and in a wonderful place. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. I plan to take my husband back for a dinner sometime soon. Thank you to the owners who introduced us to foods we wouldn't have normally ordered but I am sure glad we did.

• Visited June 2013