The Hotel at Auburn University
US$83
US$79
Good 3.5/5
Hampton Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hampton.com
US$86
SleepInn
Good 3.5/5
Candlewood Suites Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$96
CandlewoodSuites
US$121
US$110
Courtyard Auburn(Auburn)
Average 3/5
All reviewsauburn universityhotel restaurantbeautiful hotelwithin walking distanceexecutive floordirectly across the streetplace to staycamp war eagletoomer's cornertwo blocksbreakfast buffetconference centerdowntown areathe location is perfectsouthern hospitalitymy daughterwalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to two conferences at this property and it always a great experience. The staff and management's attention to detail is evident throughout. From the smiling faces and helpful front desk to the clean rooms staying here is a pleasure!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I loved this place, from the decor to the comfortable room to the wonderful staff and beyond. I spent 2 nights and I had a wonderful experience. I normally don't sleep well in hotels, but not this one! I slept right past breakfast on Saturday morning. It was cool, no noise at all! Loved the tile showers and the milled soap was extra special. I usually don't bother the shampoo and conditioners packets at the places I stay. But these were wonderful and not cheap stuff. Stay here, you'll be glad you did!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed here when we came to look at Auburn for college. Let me say our two daughters thought they could attend there because the hotel lobby looked like our home. This may not be the case for everyone but it really felt like ours. The hotel room was very nice. I will say though it is a huge step up to get in the bath tub. If you are older then you might want to see if they have any walk in showers. My mother would have had a hard time getting in and out of the bath. The room was very clean and the beds comfy. I could not figure out how to cover our windows at bedtime so light would not come in the next morning, so you may not want to plan on sleeping late. We went to breakfast downstairs. We decided to do a la carte instead of the buffet. We chose there instead of Starbucks because they had peppered bacon and fresh squeezed orange juice on the menu. Well they carried just bacon and regular orange juice. Our waitress was so sweet and did not charge us except for the biscuit and gravy which saved a bad experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was attending an event at the University so the location was perfect. I loved the wooden floors in the lobby as well as the decor of the restaurant and lounge. The rooms were fairly large and well equipped with a good sized refrigerator, microwave, etc. The bathroom was tight although the shower was absolutely huge. I must say there was plenty of dust in the bathroom - on the mirror, lighting, kleenex box. Also some mildew in the shower. Beds were very comfortable, but the pillows were flat as pancakes. The breakfast and lunch buffets were outstanding. We ordered a la carte on Saturday for lunch and it took over a half hour for the entree to arrive. Very small portion. Disappointed in the luncheon menu. The bar was great, the Roasted Corn Pizza was fantastic. Brent did an awesome job. My only other complaint was the pool was very murky the entire stay. Was a little hesitant to go swimming.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

If you have business at Auburn University you cannot beat this location. The exterior of the building and the common areas are great, too. The rooms look nice, but the shower (at least in my room) had very, very poor pressure. Also the double beds were lumpy and uncomfortable. My wife and I kept rolling into the middle. Also the bathroom was very small and there was really only one area where one person could get ready.

There is free internet, which is a plus. Staff was courteous.

Room Tip: The beds are not queen sized. They are regular sized beds. So try to get one with a king sized bed.