“Top 3 meat and three”

Description: Phone # 334-821-4142Web Site: panniegeorgeskitchen.com
Cockeysville, MD
“Top 3 meat and three”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you're coming for the decor don't bother. If you want a delicious, southern meat and three you'll be pleased. It's located in a nondescript strip mall which we drove past the first time. The food was everything I wanted for lunch. Flavorful, crispy fried chicken, tangy collard greens with pepper sauce and melt in your mouth corn casserole filled me so I passed on dessert. Can't wait to return!

• Visited April 2014

Auburn, Alabama
“They have the best fried chicken in town!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

And they know it too. Down home southern comfort food and service. Can't get any better home style cuisine anywhere else in Lee County.

Auburn, Alabama
“Best Fried Chicken Ever”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you have fond memories of your Mom or Grandma's fried chicken, you must stop by Pannie George's in Auburn, AL. The fried chicken there is crispy, juicy, tender and seasoned just right. It is how fried chicken should taste but really doesn't anymore. Located on South College Street very close to the interstate, the restaurant is very casual. It's a meat and two sides place and it is only open for lunch. If you get there late your choice of meat and veggies can be limited. We had the mac-n-cheese and slaw. Both were outstanding. We had no room for dessert, but I am told those are wonderful too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BARBS9754
Nashville, Tennessee
“Home Cooked Goodness”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I come from the land of Meat and Threes (Nashville) and all I have to say is that Pannie-George has got it goin' on! Excellent greens and black eyed peas with a tasty home made pepper sauce on the table. The fried chicken was hot and crispy the way I like it but could have used a little more spice. Overall an excellent place to eat. Come get ya' some.

1 Thank audart
Pensacola, FL
“Good food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Upon recommendation of my neighbor, my wife and I stopped in for a late lunch. The food was great! I ordered the catfish and my wife ordered the fired chicken, our sides being Corn casserole, cabbage, black-eyed peas and my wife had sweet potato pie for dessert. Cost of $22.00 for our meals. The sweet potato pie was not sweet and could stand a change in recipe. the corn casserole could be ordered as a dessert as it was extremely sweet and very tasty. The corn bread is the old southern style corn bread that I used to call sweet corn bread.
Over all the meal was very good and I would recommend this restaurant. You can always phone ahead and get the menu for the day.

• Visited July 2014