“Always a good choice”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My husband and I frequently visit this Chili's at least once every quarter. When I'm in the mood for Southwestern Eggrolls this is the place I go. I really love the Guacamole ranch sauce and find that it compliments the appetizer quite nicely.
We asked for a booth away from the crowd because we were feeling like enjoying each others company away from the kids. We weren't disappointed. It was nice, quiet, early, and pleasant. I will add that our servers have always been friendly and attentive.
I love this place and plan to come back time and time again.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Service was good and the food was alright, but there are far better choices in Auburn. Support local businesses!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Like all college towns the night we went there it was filled with kids drinking beer and making noise. It made it hard to find a quiet place to eat, but the food was wonderful and we had the Margarita Chicken Tacos. They were very good. I would go back

Reviewed 22 September 2011

The food was overcooked and I could not chew any part of my $10.00 hamburger. My family’s meals were also overcooked and the presentation was poor. The iced tea tasted like it was several days old or the container it was served in was not clean. When we pointed out these issues to the server, the service recovery was poor at best! I did not speak to the manager but one would presume that he or she would have been alerted considering the circumstances surrounding the experience

Reviewed 5 August 2011

They need new management. I work in opelika, so it is convenient, but every time I go the service is worse. There was one waitress covering about 10 tables and the rest were standing around. I felt bad for her. I would pass on Chili's. Go to Niffer's if you want a good Auburn experience.