“Ummm, ummm good!”
Review of Toomer's Drugs

Toomer's Drugs
Ranked #7 of 230 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 13 July 2014

No, it wasn't soup, it was the sandwiches and the lemonade and the atmosphere. I ate here twice in 2 days, it was just that good! Lemonade is great, just like everybody else says. It is a must see and do in town!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stop by here every time I am in town and pick up a cherry Coke. It's handmade and the employees have always put effort in making the cherry Coke. It's not some squirt syrup, that actually use high grade syrup, sometimes put real cherries in it, stir it up vigorously and actually give you a full cup. Also, someone greets you when you walk in the door. They have some Auburn gear along with a soda fountain. I will always make time for Toomer's!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I don't frequent Auburn, as I am an Alabama fan, but my husband is an Auburn fan and comes here for work often. When I do come with him, this is the one place on my must-visit list. We were just in last week, and stopped by for my large lemonade. One day I will actually have a meal, but for now I can't get enough of the lemonade. It really is the best!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our friends alerted us to this step back into time for a milkshake. As we arrived there at lunchtime we decided to have lunch at one of their little bistro tables. The chicken salad and grilled pimento cheese sandwiches were yummy. And the handmade milkshakes we took on the road were good, also. Toomer's is a neat little corner drugstore with a fountain. It's located in the heart of the Auburn campus. If you're in the neighborhood, give it a try.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you go to Auburn, you need to try this. Toomer's Drugs is right in the center of downtown Auburn.. The store has a few tables in back to sit while you enjoy your ice cream or treat. Mine treat is the lemonade. Tart yet sweet and a trip to Auburn is not complete without it!