“Excellent place for a special occasion”
Review of Acre

Acre
Reserve with OpenTable
Acre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 233 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gay Street
Description: Acre highlights fresh, modern cuisine inspired by our southern heritage.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Acre was a beautiful restaurant with excellent food. It is very homey and a great place for a special occasion or just to treat yourself!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a lot of people from Birmingham tell me what an excellent restaurant Acres was in Auburn. My daughter had a swim meet in Auburn so I made reservations at Acres 3 days in advance. We were seated promptly and the waitress greatest us promptly. The waitress brought us our waters and then I ordered a beer and an appetizer. We also ordered our dinner at the same time. Duck Breast and Sirloin Steak. After that things got bad. Waitress forgot the beer. No big deal. Waitress brought us 2 sirloin steaks. We ordered 1 and they brought 2 with no duck breast. Told the waitress she brought the wrong entree and she apologized. Said she would replace promptly. So I have my ribeye steak and my daughter is waiting on the duck to be brought back out. After five minutes the waitress comes by and ask how we are doing. I asked how long until the duck is ready and she says 15 more minutes. I said can I just have the ribeye back that you had brought to me in error 5 minutes ago. She said sure. My ribeye was getting cold so I told my daughters to go ahead an eat. 10 minutes later they bring out the duck. My daughter ate my steak and I had the duck which I hate. Just a totally bad experience and I will never go there again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, amazing service. Don’t miss this gem! Two visits in four days. Super restaurant with spectacular food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While visiting AU, we went to Acre for lunch. What a treat. Had many normal everyday items, but with a first class chef twist. Acre, because it sits on an acre, grows much of their own herbs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been to Acre many times since they opened during football season and celebrated many birthdays, anniversaries, and just being in Auburn with loved ones. While Acre does most of the time require a reservation to dine with them during football Fridays and Saturdays, the service and food are amazing! They have an excellent selection of wine, and their fried green tomatoes are amazing. I love the feel of MaMa’s home cooking while also being in a classy, hometown place. Service is always excellent, appropriate time between courses given, and the food is excellent as well.