“Incompetent, rude service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Auburn, AL
“Incompetent, rude service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I regret waiting so long to list this, others might gain from my experience. Last summer, on a Sunday, I ordered a chicken salad at the drivethrough only to drive across town and get home to find that they had left off the chicken. The greens themselves were wilted, so I tossed the whole thing in the trash. Later that day, I was in the area and stopped in to inform the shift manager of the problem. I realize this may sound like I was angry, but I was not -- at that time. The kid never got it through his head that I was alerting him to a problem, not trying to get a free meal out of the place. Which is what he practically accused me of doing. I attribute the problem to poor training and supervision of the college-aged staff, who do not seem to take their jobs seriously. I called the store manager the next morning, and she was very apologetic, but the experience has soured me on the whole Zaxby's chain.

• Visited August 2012

Phenix City, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“jjj”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

i like the chicken, the chicken, the women, the chicken, the chicken, the women, the chicken,the chicken

Visited August 2012
Opelika, Alabama
“Good but not the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

Food is, well, zaxby's. Great fried chicken and huge salads. However, if you want excellent service and atmosphere to go along with it i recommend going to tiger town in Opelika and eating at that location.

Opelika, Alabama
“Zigging at Zaxby's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

It has great salads with chicken(grilled or fried) on top. Good size servings
Wonderful chicken fingers-the best in the area

Visited March 2012
Auburn, Alabama
“Salty Chicken strips W too much Breadding”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

My meal consisted of Salty Chicken strips W too much Breading. Tha zax sauce was bland and SALTY TOO. I have had to drink 3 bottles of water before bed just to quench the thirst. It was closing time and i had to wait a long time for my food as the didn't have it ready, The floors inside
behind the workers area was trashed, and the manager just stood around and joked with his workers.

• Visited April 2012