“Excellent food & atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moore's Mill Golf Club
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We are members of this club and we go through spells where we eat here often and when we don't, honestly depending on the chef. The new chef, however, is very good and I crave going there. We tend to eat lunch here, usually our Friday lunch dates. We like to be casual and sit at the bar, but the dining room offers great views of the 18th green.

My favorite right now is the crab cake sliders on the bar menu! Yum!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The AU Club is my favorite place for lunch in Auburn. It's closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. The salads and sandwiches are all delicious. The bread pudding can be split with two or three and is worth the calories.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

We attended a wedding reception at this club and it's absolutely beautiful. The staff serving was friendly and very accommodating. The golf pro even loaned me one of his jackets because I was cold!

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Awesome layout. Great staff. Wish I lived in Auburn, i'd join in a heartbeat. The tees are perfectly laid for the ladies and my wife loves the course, also.

1  Thank DLAlabama