“Good Burger”

Niffer's Place
Ranked #8 of 230 Restaurants in Auburn
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: Auburn-Opelika’s answer to fun & unique casual dining! Sandwiches, salads, burgers, wings, and more with unbeatable specials daily. Full bar and patio dining available. Mon-Wed 11am-10pm, Thurs-Sat 11am-10:30pm, Sun 11am-9pm. Reservations not accepted.
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I like the burger here especially when watching the football game. The burgers are cooked right and served on an awesome tasting and soft bun while having an abundance of choices to meet everyone's personal palate.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Daughter and I were there on a college visit. We had Niffers for dinner and the restaurant was full. I don't know many places that can fill their seats and the bar area on a Monday so that speaks volumes. This was our first experience with fried corn tots and we really enjoyed them! My daughter had the grilled chicken salad and finished it, while I had the chicken fried steak and baked beans. The steak was tender but nothing special and was served with brown gravy....the beans were "out of this world" good!! Service was good and atmosphere was family friendly. Will return to Niffers if she becomes a Tiger! War Eagle!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We recently dined here for the first time. There were 4 of us so we ordered a combo app and each got a different meal so we could kind of check out a few things at once. The corn nuggets are okay, we've had better. The onion rings are really good,the chicken tenders were not bad, but the fried pickles were just awful. The batter was okay but the pickles taste low quality. And the fried cheese balls were just hot. No flavor, just too darned spicy for anyone at our table.

I originally got a 1/2 turkey club and french onion soup. They were both terrible. TERRIBLE! the french onion soup was bitter and the 1/2 club was on soggy, weird, flat bread. I sent it back and got the sliders and chips. The sliders were pretty good, the chips were okay.

My husband got a BBQ burger with sweet potato fries and really enjoyed it. My oldest son got the potato soup and 1/2 a chicken sandwich. His chicken sandwich was good but the potato soup was like thick, chunky, salty .... (dare I say it???) vomit!! Sooo gross!

My youngest son got a bacon cheddar burger and fries. Both were pretty good.

The service was excellent! If you have never been here, give it a shot. Just make sure you avoid the soup and the club sandwich.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

The corn nuggets, nachos and burgers are scrumptious to hit the spot. The burgers are cooked right and served on an awesome tasting and soft bun while having an abundance of choices to meet everyone's personal palate. The nachos are fresh and delish. The corn nuggets are some of the best you will eat. If you are in Auburn and seeking the ultimate comfort food restaurant, search no more, and enjoy Niffer's Place!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is a neat little place that I try and hit every time I'm in Auburn for a game or visiting. The menu is eclectic American with choices from healthy to fried Oreos. I've never had anything that wasn't good and I keep going back for more.

Decorations make this place special! When you go at a meal time, you might have to wait. It's worth it.