“Worth the Trip”

Southeastern Raptor Center
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Auburn
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited the Southeastern Raptor Center in Auburn in June 2014. You must call in advance and schedule an appointment if you are a small private party. There is a fee associated. When we went it was $100 and it was well worth every penny. The fee is used to help fund the rehabilitation and care of the raptors at the center. I have never seen such a variety of raptors in one place and I was fascinated by each of these beautiful creatures. We had the privilege of seeing about 25 and learning something about each of them. Marianne and Andrew made this informative and educational presentation interesting and fun to all ages in our group (ages 12-70+). They brought some of the birds out for us to see up close. Let me tell you, it is a thrill to be that close to a golden eagle! It was definitely the highlight of our trip. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in birds or wildlife-- a very unique experience that we are still talking about.

5  Thank HI_bOund_SD