Crenshaw Guest House
US$122
US$116
HIExpress.com
US$180
Hampton Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$83
US$81
TripAdvisor
US$78
ClarionHotels
US$157
Candlewood Suites Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$96
Courtyard Auburn(Auburn)
US$101
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewsb bthe main housecarriage housebed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousfront porchwonderful hostssteve sarahauburn universitythatch cottagemy daughterexcellent accommodationstwo room suitequichenext morningother guestsfriendly place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I have always wanted to stay at The Crenshaw house since our daughter started at Auburn last fall. What a great experience! Everything is so clean and accommodating. The Jenkins are perfect hosts and the breakfast was awesome! Will be staying again!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My 22 year old daughter and I just stayed at The Crenshaw House last Thursday and our stay was everything we had hoped it would be and more. We live in Annapolis, MD and so had a very long 12 hour ride to Alabama. Needless to say, we were quite tired when we arrived. We were greeted by the Jenkins' daughter, Katie, who was delightful and very welcoming. She educated us on the hot spots for dinner and we were able to walk into town which is just a few blocks away. Upon our return to The Crenshaw, we met the proprietors Steve and Sarah and their other two children greeted us as well. We had such an enjoyable and yet unexpected time of fellowship with them and their spirit of hospitality was such a blessing. The accomodations are lovely. It is clear that Sarah has a heart to serve her guests and that was evidenced in the rooms as well as in the common area. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you to Danielle. We look forward to opportunities to stay again with the Jenkins and would highly recommend lodging at The Crenshaw! My husband and I usually stay at a B&B when we travel and The Crenshaw will definitely be added to our list of favorites!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stayed at the Crenshaw House for my son to attend a band event at Auburn University and also to celebrate my birthday. Steve and Sarah were the perfect hosts. Sarah helped my husband surprise me with flowers in the room and cupcakes delivered by Gigi's. They also went above and beyond by accommodating my son's schedule by serving breakfast early so we could get him to rehearsals on time. The food was wonderful every morning and we especially loved the Eggs Portugal. We stayed in the Nichols room and it was perfect for our family of three.

We have already booked two more reservation dates to stay here in 2014.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Sarah and Steve are the perfect hosts....pleasant and congenial, and so very accommodating of their guests' every need. They have thought of everything...all amenities one could ask for are available. The breakfast buffet was wonderful! Everything was delicious...we especially loved the homemade sour dough bread and the Eggs Portugal. The creamy grits were the best ever! We truly appreciated the gracious and generous hospitality and we will definitely return to Crenshaw Guest House the next time we visit Auburn.

Room Tip: We were very pleased with the 'Hare' Room. It was near the front door leading out to the porch where we enjoyed the rockers and the swing on a lovely day. A little bonus was a beautiful camellia bush in full bloom adjacent to the porch!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My daughter and I were exhausted from college touring from all the drive and walking, and Auburn was our final college visit. I phoned Sarah from Mississippi and told her we would be coming in rather late...She was very accomodating and told us not to worry... It was about 11:30pm when we got in and we were greeted by a very sweet, hospitable woman who made us feel so welcome. She helped us with our luggage and showed us the cute cottage that we would be staying. It provided a good nights rest and we woke up the next morning to a home cooked breakfast. My daughter and I were very happy to find such a warm, clean, and local place to stay. It was raining a bit that morning and Sarah offered us her umbrella and even drove us to campus so we wouldn't have to walk in the rain and make sure we got there in time. I can't say enough about Sarah and Southern Hospitality -- you have to experience it for yourself, this is it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family