“This place is great!”

Tino's
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 September 2009

Great food and great Margaritas. Make sure you go here and it is on Opelika Road.

Reviewed 29 June 2009

Tino's offers fresh, tasty mexican dishes at an affordable price; it's unfortunate that the other reviewer had an unpleasant experience. I go to Tino's at least once a week and love the food and Texas margaritas; it's much better than Laredo. The salsa is very fresh with cilantro and just the right amount of spice. Try the steak quesadilla or the burrito verde, or my fave, the tacos carne asada. Excellent guacamole and friendly staff. A must to try--the closest you can get to authentic Mexican cuisine. Lunch is really cheap, too!

1  Thank voyage42
Reviewed 15 February 2008

The service was terrible and our waiter was rude. The cheese dip was very cold and then our waiter tried to charge us for items that we ordered and never received. My meal was cold too, but I was so hungry that I didn't send it back. What a disappointment.

1  Thank lolapate