“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This place has awesome sushi. A little expensive, but the sushi is worth the value. The Oh Yeah! sushi is amazing.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is by far the best place to get sushi in town. I haven't found an Atlanta roll anywhere else and I eat sushi A LOT! The staff is very attentive and the house martini's are very good. My boyfriend and I go here for all our special occasions and split the terriakyi chicken and an Atlanta roll. It's plenty of food!

1  Thank KaylaP784
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I went to Juliana Tokyo earlier this week and had a wonderful experience! The service was excellent and our waitress was very personable. I ordered the drunk tiger roll and a four dollar martini which were both superb. I have been to Juliana Tokyo many times and I can say for a fact that they have the best fried rice in auburn! I don't understand the bad reviews, I highly recommend Juliana Tokyo to everyone.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

On a recent visit to Auburn, i returned to give Juliana Tokyo another try. Not a good decision. Service is marginal. Sushi chef prepared my sushi but left it sitting on the counter even though he walked up to within a few feet of where I was sitting at the bar. I have never been impressed with this place. Mikata now has a new sushi chef who is much better, friendlier and fast.

Reviewed 8 February 2009

We visited on a Saturday evening in February (not during football season) We did not have any issues with service. We were seated immediatey and a waitress took our order for drinks and appetizers a few minutes after we were seated. Our only complaint in regards to service was that the waitress was not extremely knowledgable about the menu. The decor is not anything special, I expected a little nicer for a martini bar. But the main reason to visit a restaurant is the food. The food was great! We only orderd from the sushi menu; ordered a variety of raw sushi rolls and fish. My husband and daughter had octopus and squid (raw). The sushi was extremely fresh. My 15 yr old daughter tried sushi for the first time and she loved it. She doesn't really think she will order raw octopus again (she has eaten it cooked before) because the texture is very tough and rubbery,but that is not the rstaurant's fault...it is what it is:-) We ended the evening with tempura ice cream...delicious. We will definitely visit again.