“Wish I could review the food...”
Review of Juliana Tokyo - CLOSED

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
NiazaDG
“Wish I could review the food...”
Reviewed 14 October 2008

My boyfriend and I came into town for the Aub vs Arkansas game and were looking for a place to eat friday night. Juliana's was highly recommended and so we headed there. We sat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks and were seated shortly.
After about 35 minutes, we realized no one had come and taken our drink/appetizer order... Looking around the restaurant, there was a sizeable crowd there, however by no means was it absolutely packed. My boyfriend had to go up to the hostess and tell her we hadn't been served yet. We put in our sushi order and ate the salad and soup while we waited on that. Well it never came out and our food was ready. Wish I did get to try their sushi, because I heard it was good...oh well. We went ahead and cancelled our sushi. Then once our food came out, his was cold. So our waitress took it back. Once his dish finally came out, he realized he had no silverware and asked the waitress for some. Well bless her heart, she ran around the entire restaurant looking for a fork...we know it wasn't her fault. But, by now, my boyfriend had had it. We asked to speak to the manager and he didn't even seem like he cared that we didn't have a fork to eat with! Once we got his attitude, we just said we were going to finish our drinks and we weren't paying for our food since we didnt get to eat any of it! So we finished our drinks at the bar and left! Maybe they just had a bad night? I don't know but it was the worst dining experience ever.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have only been here twice, but the food was fantastic both times. I'd say their sushi is the best I've had, in...”
Reviewed 17 February 2008

I have only been here twice, but the food was fantastic both times. I'd say their sushi is the best I've had, in Alabama OR Florida, which says a lot--I'm not an Alabama native, but I love my sushi! Recommended: Drunk Tiger Roll, Atlanta Roll, and Super Crunch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Auburn, Alabama
“Best Sushi in Auburn!”
Reviewed 14 February 2008

Absolutely the best Japanese food in Auburn, Alabama. The service was fast, the sushi fresh and the atmosphere appropriate for fine dining or semi casual. The price was fair as well.