“Good fishing, wonderful people.”

Tall Tales Charters
Reviewed 25 August 2009

One of the highlights of our trip to Alaska was fishing with Tall Tale Charters. Chuck and his crew were genuine, wonderfully friendly people who made the day full of catching halibut and silver salmon even better. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 July 2009

My husband and I recently traveled to Alaska, and the highlight of our time in Homer was going fishing with Tall Tales Charters. There are a lot of halibut charters in Homer, but this one was great. Chuck, the owner, and his grandson, John took us out to a great spot. They showed us exactly what to do and hooked my first couple for me, but when I figured it out later, they sat back and didnt interfere. We caught our limit and then some ( had to let several go) in just a couple hours. I would highly recommend this family charter company!

1  Thank esp05
Reviewed 1 November 2008

We had the pleasure of booking our Halibut Fishing trip with Tall Tales. We did the all day charter in September 2008 and had a ball. I had contacted several charters before deciding on Tall Tales and we were so glad we did. I chose them because Chuck told me we would have a great time with him. and he would give us all the help we needed to have a great fishing experience. My husband has had 5 back surgeries and we were concerned about him fishing. We had never fished in Alaska much less fished for halibut but Chuck and his partner could not have been more accomodating. They made sure we had the time of our life. If you are ever in Homer and want to go fishing but are nervous about the experience call Tall Tales. They will make it a day to remember.

1  Thank margiewilson56