“Best place for a night away AND events!”

Amado Territory B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Amado B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My fiance stayed overnight at the Inn to get a feel of the property since we'll be having our wedding there in August. It was AMAZING! The Innkeepers are so helpful, the breakfast was great, and the overall feel and look of the grounds at the Inn is so gorgeous. Beautiful serenity pond, lush green grassy areas and native landscaping as well with the cactus gardens and trails. They do an amazing job of making you feel like you're at home and will accommodate requests...no matter how large or small. =) We will be back after the wedding!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mikenharmony

Reviewed 8 June 2011

We are Innkeepers, and finding a get-away for our little trips is fun and exciting. Amado Territory Inn was just perfect, about 1 hour away from our Tucson home and yet far enough to seem like a great vacation! Clean, comfortable, friendly and good food and rooms. We so enjoy the quiet nights, and warm delicious breakfasts. Walking the groundsis fun to see the landscape, watch the cows and enjoy the birds and plant life at the Ranch.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mare P
Reviewed 19 January 2011

I checked in for the night the same day I reserved the room--the innkeeper (sorry, I've forgotten her name, was very helpful and didn't make me feel stupid for changing rooms (one drawback of being downstairs is you can hear people walking around on the old hardwood floors), changed a bulb for me. The room was large with actual windows that opened and I had a door to the back patio. There were some signs that maybe nobody had been paying much attention to the empty rooms, like a missing desk chair, unplugged reading lamp, wallpaper coming off in the bathroom. The bathroom was large but had one of those small corner showers. I wasn't interested in the steakhouse menu and the other cafe was already closed, the small bar dining room full. There are two restaurants across the highway. Comfortable lobby, sunny, inviting dining room, large porch with rocking chairs. On a big property with a pond, cactus garden, artist studios and a gallery (none were open) among other things. It does happen to be right off the highway and there's a lot of traffic noise if you're outside, but my room, anyway, was very quiet at night. Breakfast was simpler than a lot of b&bs I've been in but was fine. Not a luxury location, but pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank santafean51
Reviewed 7 November 2010

I stayed here because my friend had her wedding reception here. The room was beautiful, very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. It had all of the amenities I was expecting. The staff are all very helpful and accommodating. Impressive.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank WendyHallLmp
Reviewed 23 September 2010

This summer a friend and I traveled to The Amado Territory Inn to check it out for an upcoming yoga retreat we are interested in hosting. We found it to be an excellent destination for this type of getaway! It is very easy to get to from Tucson Airport, and we were well taken care of once we arrived. There were a variety of choices for meals, and the Inn itself will be a perfect place to host the 15-person Yoga Group in October. I recommend this lodging for a simple weekend away, wedding, or group retreat!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2010

In August we stayed at the Amado Inn. We had a great and relaxing time. Our room was very new with full bath, king-size bed, TV, Coffee maker, hair-dryer etc.
Outside there are various fountains and the sound of nature. There is a restaurant on the premises offering great food. Great breakfasts of various foods.
This location is just north of a great artist community of Aubac. Shopping is terrific, resturants are very good. Variety of shopping from tourist to collectables are available.

I spotted a bad review of this B&B. Truthfully excellanty resturant is across the parking lot. All the people had to do is walkout their door.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

My husband I and selected the Amado Territory Inn to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We worked with the manager and staff for amost a year. Each peron we worked with were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. The manager worked with us to make sure the accommodations for our guess were perfect. The Atrium and outside patio were decorated for our event. We could not have asked for anything to be more perfect. Everyone who attended the event had a great time and many of the guests have returned to the Amado Inn for another stay. The setting is beautiful, and the food, service and staff are wonderful. I highly recommend the Amado Territory Inn for a relaxing retreat.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amado
Best Western Green Valley Inn
Comfort Inn Green Valley
#5 of 5 in Green Valley
Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa

Been to Amado Territory B&B? Share your experiences!