Amado Territory B&B
US$112
Good 3.5/5
US$69
Good 3.5/5
Stage Stop Inn(Patagonia)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$106
US$107
Very Good 4/5
US$96
CandlewoodSuites
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen valleyspecies of birdssun roombreakfast was delicioussanta rita mountainsexcellent hoststwo storycomfortable bedsbed and breakfastwalk in showernorthern arizonacommon areastubac areagreat roomfresh fruitevery morningbirders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed 2 wonderful nights. Wished I had more time to stay much longer. Wonderful birding at the Inn ( bird feeders everywhere) and very close to Madera Canyon. Great hosts and referred us to the Cow Palace for a down home cooked meal. The Inn is decorated beautifully and has a very special feeling. They also allowed my two small dogs. We were treated like family.

Room Tip: 1 dog friendly room that I am aware of with a separate access which makes it easy to have a pet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Gorgeous place with outstanding service!
Very friendly and helpful. Made us feel right at home. Very accommodating to all our needs. Beautiful surroundings! An extremely pleasant experience that I will never forget!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Only very rarely can the experience of staying somewhere leave you with the feeling of not being able to say enough good things about it. While a reviewer seeing so much "gushing" about a facility might suspect that it was created by a freind or family member to "pump-up" their image, be assured that is not the case. I have stayed at hundreds of places around the world, from hostils to B&B's to 5-stars, but I have never felt more genuinely welcomed & accomodated than when I stayed here. After staying a few nights, you will leave with the feeling that you have found some new, life-long freinds (but I wouldn't ask the proprieters to be the god-parents of your children just yet!).
The place is immaculate in every way, they will do far more for you than is ever expected or even reasonable, and always with a genuine smile & concern. You just can't say enough good things about this place or the people that run it.
There is no TV or cable, and you will find yourself not missing it. The solitude from the typical 24-hour news cycle is refreshing, and you probably won't miss anything important. They have Wi-Fi, and a public computer hooked up to the internet to keep your data fix, though.
What else can be said?

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at the Amado Inn twice now. I love it! Wayne and Janene are so kind and inviting. Breakfast is delicious and they make whatever you'd like. The decorating inside and out us beautiful. My room had an outdoor patio which was a very peaceful place to sit and drink wine in the evening. Close to Tubac, which is a lovely town with amazing shops and restaurants. I will definitely return to the Amado Territory Inn. It was such a relaxing stay!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Althought we only stayed for one night, we hope to return soon. The rooms were very comfortable and the owners were incredibly friendly. There is much to see in this part of Arizona and we plan to take advantage of the Amado Territory Inn in the future. Beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family