“Dont go to TACO BELL on Estrella Pkwy”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #87 of 145 Restaurants in Avondale
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This Franchise is really cutting corners. I now go out of my way not to go here. Tacos barely with anything in them, same with Burritos. You are better off driving to one of the other locations as this one consistently has declined.

There are newer reviews for Taco Bell
Reviewed 7 November 2013

First, the food is Taco Bell food, so nothing to go crazy about but it is exactly what you expect. I've never had cold food here, though. Always hot and seemingly fresh.

However, this Taco Bell deserves mention because it is by far the best managed, with the best staff, that I have encountered in a fast food restaurant. They are friendly, courteous, helpful, and cheerful. They came around and asked how the food was, if I needed any hot sauce, or if I was finished with my tray. Also, they kept the place very clean, always checking and keeping both the dining room and restrooms clean. I've eaten here a few times in the past month, and it is consistently good service! They deserve kudos for that!