“Awesome place for lunch!”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Avondale
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
“Awesome place for lunch!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped in at lunch to try the food out for the first time. The portions are pretty good sized for lunch items and our server Carlene was very helpful guiding us through the menu. The food was good and the Cadillac Margaritas are on point, I would definitely recommend this spot as a go to for authentic Mexican cuisine.

1 Thank GaryGPhx

Litchfield Park, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great People!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Food was authentically Mexican, bartender and waiters were excellent, atmosphere was cozy, prices reasonable. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank Lina L
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice surprise!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Walking into the restaurant we didn't expect it to so festive! The place smelled amazing and although it was busy we were sat right away. Again let me say IT WAS BUSY. We expected to wait awhile but our server Eric was at the table with chips and salsa ready to take our order. The food did take awhile but when it arrived my kids and I enjoyed it. A little pricey but the atmosphere and service made it worth it. We will defiantly be returning!

1 Thank AaronPotz
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Mexican Food and Margaritas in the WEST!!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Been looking for a GOOD Mexican Restaurant in the West valley but haven't been able to find one till now. This place is awesome!!! You get greeted with a smile and seated promptly the wait staff is stupendous the waiter had srinks to us within 3 min of our arrival and the food selection is HUGE!! we ordered the Molcajete this was recommended to us by on of the bussers, this was out of this world like nothing I have ever had so deliscious.
The mAgrgaritas were very good also they had the Cabo Wabo Margarita as theyre special it was so good I had three! So GOOD! I Don't know about the other people that have review this place but for me its a homerun I will be back time and time again. Defenetly my new Favorite Mexican Food place in the Valley!! Best of the WEST!!! Lol its that Good!

Goodyear, Arizona
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The salsa is out of this world. I wish I had the recipe. They have servers whose only job is to replenish chips and salsa-nice! The food is authentic Mexican, not cheap and easy like most places. At the end of our meal, after we were comfortably full, the next table over ordered fajitas which smelled fantastic! Carlene, our server, recommended the Cadillac margaritas and they were fabulous. She was very pleasant and attentive. The place is clean and new, decorated with bright colors. We can't wait to go back!

2 Thank Sharon L