The hotel was nice and clean, but I've never stayed at a hotel where you had to pay for the "breakfast" that was cold cereal, juice, and some bagels. If i were to make a trip there again, I would stay at the Homewood Suite directly in front of th hotel. Since this was a business tri[ and i'll be reimnursed I'm not too angry, however i have had better service from the staff, especially as a 100,000 point gold honors member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton