“Room Service/Personal” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, United States
“Room Service/Personal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Bad service from personal on taking my order and no room service. Room service is from 5pm. to 7pm. no room service for other meals. Other than not being able to get food delivered to my door after driving for hours to get there, the service was great. The rooms were very clean, bed confortable and the aminities were clean and opened late at night. The rooms had all the modern furnishing's and technology, which is a plus.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your review and your great comments on the amenities and cleanliness! I do want to apologize we do not have room service available in the morning. Being a franchise we need to abide by all Hilton Garden Inn brand standards and offer room service in the evening from 5pm - 10pm.

We thank you for choosing us and know you have choices!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Panama City, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had to switch hotels due to the NASCAR race in town and I wish I didn't have to leave. Everything here was your typical Hilton Garden Inn set-up...I mean that in a good way. The big standouts were the super friendly staff, the cooked breakfast which was better than typically served and the location was good for highway and shopping access but without the noise. I also like that they had coffee and fresh fruit available. I will definitely stay here again. I do wish they offered recycling for trash though I'm not sure if this is a hotel or municipality issue.

Green Features: They did NOT offer recycling or separated trash anywhere in the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
What a great way to start the day! Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay . . . and maybe you have found your new traveling home when in our area.

Happy Travels!
mesa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel but the type of room I reserved was not available. I was not told this at the time I checked in but discovered it once I went to me room and then went back to the front desk to let them know.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, and I apologize for any inconvenience in regards to your room type. I am glad we were able to correct the problem and you enjoyed your stay!

Happy Travels!
Tolleson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I will stay here again sometime I really enjoyed it. The staff was nice and the room met all my needs except for the high cost of the 2 calls I made that only took 3 mins to make. I would not suggest using their phone to make a call unless necessary.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again.
Fontana, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Paid $179 a night, for a typical room, and still had to pay for breakfast. Had a great pool, and a great location for what I was there for. Right off the 10 freeway. The resturant had great service and excellant food, but the breakfast staff was a little pushy and unpleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for your review! I am delighted you enjoyed the food from our Garden Grille & Bar! I apologize breakfast was less than desirable in our service - it is not our intend to rush you - we want you to relax and enjoy the start of your day!

We do thank you for staying with us and we would be delighted to see you again soon!
avondale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I really enjoyed the rooms, very quiet, big comfortable beds, and nice views from the windows. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we arrived they were awaiting our arrival and knowing we were just married there was extras in our room. A card fom the manager congratulating us on our marriage, along with champagne and strawberrys. Very nice. Great customer service.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your very special night with us and we wish you the best in love and happiness! Again, Congratulations!
Edmond, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We took a group of baseball players to this location. They serviced us a special buffet breakfast also that was very nice. We would stay here again anytime. I booked the trip for 15 families and I had only great comments from everyone on this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about us and thank you for the awesome comments! We are delighted you enjoyed the extra effort to ensure your team was fed on time and they got their tummies full!

We look forward to seeing you again . . . next year?
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avondale
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale? Share your experiences!