“Wonderful Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Avondale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 November 2013

we have stayed at the Hilton Gardens on three prior occassions and have been pleased every visit. The staff are very polite nad informative, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the security at the hotel gives you peace of mind that you are safe. Again, a wonderful stay and will be returning in the near future. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Donna L
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always delighted to have you with us and enjoy having you return again and again! See you soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Bad service from personal on taking my order and no room service. Room service is from 5pm. to 7pm. no room service for other meals. Other than not being able to get food delivered to my door after driving for hours to get there, the service was great. The rooms were very clean, bed confortable and the aminities were clean and opened late at night. The rooms had all the modern furnishing's and technology, which is a plus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review and your great comments on the amenities and cleanliness! I do want to apologize we do not have room service available in the morning. Being a franchise we need to abide by all Hilton Garden Inn brand standards and offer room service in the evening from 5pm - 10pm.

We thank you for choosing us and know you have choices!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had to switch hotels due to the NASCAR race in town and I wish I didn't have to leave. Everything here was your typical Hilton Garden Inn set-up...I mean that in a good way. The big standouts were the super friendly staff, the cooked breakfast which was better than typically served and the location was good for highway and shopping access but without the noise. I also like that they had coffee and fresh fruit available. I will definitely stay here again. I do wish they offered recycling for trash though I'm not sure if this is a hotel or municipality issue.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

What a great way to start the day! Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay . . . and maybe you have found your new traveling home when in our area.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel but the type of room I reserved was not available. I was not told this at the time I checked in but discovered it once I went to me room and then went back to the front desk to let them know.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comments, and I apologize for any inconvenience in regards to your room type. I am glad we were able to correct the problem and you enjoyed your stay!

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I will stay here again sometime I really enjoyed it. The staff was nice and the room met all my needs except for the high cost of the 2 calls I made that only took 3 mins to make. I would not suggest using their phone to make a call unless necessary.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Paid $179 a night, for a typical room, and still had to pay for breakfast. Had a great pool, and a great location for what I was there for. Right off the 10 freeway. The resturant had great service and excellant food, but the breakfast staff was a little pushy and unpleasant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your review! I am delighted you enjoyed the food from our Garden Grille & Bar! I apologize breakfast was less than desirable in our service - it is not our intend to rush you - we want you to relax and enjoy the start of your day!

We do thank you for staying with us and we would be delighted to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I really enjoyed the rooms, very quiet, big comfortable beds, and nice views from the windows. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we arrived they were awaiting our arrival and knowing we were just married there was extras in our room. A card fom the manager congratulating us on our marriage, along with champagne and strawberrys. Very nice. Great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your very special night with us and we wish you the best in love and happiness! Again, Congratulations!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Avondale
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale? Share your experiences!