very nice location but could use a store close by to purchase items forgot at home. The hotel was very noicy the whole week becasue of spring training for baseball. I wouldn't have stayed had I known all the young baseball players were staying there. They are loud and obnoxious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton