“Great comfort in Avondale”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Avondale
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great comfort in Avondale”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great place to stay, very clean rooms, great amenities, good food and the best part...friendly staff esp Robert! The room was very quiet except the AC was a little loud when running but not enough to keep me awake!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We read your comments in our morning huddle and acknowledged Robert.

We do pride ourselves on our service and with your comments we know we are on the right track!

Happy Travels,

Mary

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ventura, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Nice but overpriced for room. The room was clean and the staff polite. For $158 a night I was somewhat dismayed by their 19 inch (it may have been a little bigger - 24 inches?) TV. In this day when more inexpensive hotels offer 40 inch flat screens it is the expectation that higher end hotels have them also. Other than that the stay was pleasant.

Stayed July 2014
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the staff! I am happy to report we are in the process of replacing our televisions. We began at the beginning of the year and should be completed by year end. Our televisions were "it" in 2007; HD, plasma, etc. - but technology moves fast!

We greatly appreciate your comments, and we can note to ensure you get the 39" new screen on your next visit!

Happy Travels!
Mary Lambert
Rancho Cucamonga, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our one-bedroom suite was extremely spacious, very neat and clean. There were two TVs, one in the bedroom area, and one in the living room area. The bathroom was spacious too. The pancakes for breakfast were the best EVER. And, the pool was kept clean with plenty of clean towels provided. The sleep number bed was so comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you so much for completing a review! We are delighted you enjoyed the sleeper beds, your suite and especially the yummy pancakes.

We pride ourselves on providing the best in guest service and accommodations and I enjoy sharing reviews to our entire team!

Enjoy your Holiday Weekend!
DeWitt, Michigan
Reviewed 28 June 2014

In just 2014 we have had 27 stays (all Hilton properties), this by far has been on of the nicest. Breakfast, (I usually bring my own) I don't usually like the high carb and fattening foods, this Hilton however, had a lot of healthy choices, hot and cold, very impressed. The service for breakfast was excellent, we had the same server each day and she was great. No matter who was at the front desk they were always welcoming and friendly. The hotel was very clean and so was our room. It was very hot during our stay and when I went out to the pool I was surprised to find it cool and refreshing (difficult to do in 110 temperatures). The location was very good right off the interstate and I found our seven day stay very accommodating. The workout facility was nice as well. Side Note: The only down I could find about the hotel which is sill, the voice on the elevator that announced what floor you were on was a cross between an parrot and Fran Dressher, LOL). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SharieN_13
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Oh my goodness, I couldn't wait to answer your survey! First, thank you so much for the amazing review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Second, I laughed so hard in regards to the voice on our elevator. "Mr. Sheffield" rang through my ears.

We so enjoy doing what we do and sometimes, the funny things our guests share make every day better!

Again, thank you and we do hope to see you again soon . . . p.s. we can reserve a first floor room! :)

Mary
avondale, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

a very well experience at this location with all their staff/they make feel welcome.i believe i will be back to this place on my next event i even will recomen to all my friends and familly.also is a great pleace to stay on vacation or even just to relax one weekend with the family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your review! We were honored to hold the festivities for your daughters Quince - I think you mentioned we treated her like a princess! She is a princess!

We look forward to your next special occasion!
Upper Tumon, Guam
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Avondale, AZ, is an extremely nice hotel with reasonable prices. The convenience is excellent, with good eating options in the hotel or across the parking lot, and shopping just a short drive. Everything in Phoenix is handy with easy acess to Interstate 10. This hotel was a great place to stay... and the staff wsa the best part! Thanks!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Robert P
Thank you for your review . . . especially the "the staff was the best part!" I enjoy sharing all of our reviews, but especially ones like these!

Happy Travels!
Morrison, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I visited on an overnight business trip. This property is just another Hilton Garden Inn ... nothing notable that I experienced ... either particularly good or particularly bad. It is conveniently located as a jumping-off point for travelers westbound on I-10.

This hotel has the "new" look with the ghastly Japanese lanterns and gauzy hangings in the lobby. I could have navigated the room blindfolded ... like all the other newer HGI's. The room was clean & quiet, the amenities per usual. No one bothered to collect the leavings from room service the night before, however.

My bottom line: Good for a quick overnight; I don't think I'd want to be a frequent visitor.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms suffer the same exhaust fan noise prevalent in other HGI's of the same building...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for completing a review! First I would like to apologize for the "morning after" plates -we try our best to retrieve plates prior to leaving in the evening and first thing in the morning. I do appreciate your comments for it always assists us with continual training on what "you" our valued guests see.

Also, it sounds like you are a frequent guest to Hilton Garden Inns and I would like to say "Thank You" - I would also like to have you as a regular guest. We don't want to be typical, we want you to look forward to staying with us.

We hope to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avondale
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale? Share your experiences!