I stayed here for one night. June 10th, 2009. I had a non-smoking King room. Second floor, Room # 231. This room cost me $ 109 USD per night. The front desk staff was very cheerful and helpful. This hotel is located right off the exit along Inter-state 10. The room was big and clean and comfortable. Everything worked, T.V. and A.C.
I ate at their restaurant, and had a good meal.
My room overlooked the swimming pool.
I left my drapes opened all night, and, when I woke in the morning, the reflection from the pool waters, were dancing on my room ceiling. That was a nice wake-up effect.
Right across the courtyard from the front entrance of this hotel, Hilton built another property, a Homewood Suites hotel. They are facing each other.
Outside, across the back parking lot, is located a Ruby Tuesday restaurant.
As I always do...I enjoyed my stay at this Hilton. Ya just can't beat a Hilton, I've never stayed in a bad one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton