“Quiet, good value, away from highway noise”
Review of Pioneer Inn

Pioneer Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
“Quiet, good value, away from highway noise”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just a couple miles from either Arkadelphia exit on I-30. Worth the drive-- less expensive, very quiet, clean. An older place, near a grocery store, convenience store, and several restaurants. New TV, refrig & microwave. Very nice owners who had helpful suggestions about places to eat. I wouldn't want to make it my vacation home base, but a perfect place for a quiet night away from the highway.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank sligoC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
arkadelphia
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I work for a company and collect money ,I left my money in room got all the way home ,realized i did not have my money! CALL PIONEER INN TOLD THE OWNERS WHAT HAPPEN, MY MONEY WAS WAITING ON ME WHEN I ARRIVE.Would not stay anywhere else if i am near arkadelphia arkansas...

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank waymond k
Spring Arbor, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I was hopeful when I saw this establishment near enough to the auto shop where I had my car towed. A stranger to Arkansas, needing to stay for an extended time, I have found this place safe, clean, friendly and very helpful. I always recommend spending our dollars in local, small businesses and I recommend Pioneer Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Lindenwood Il
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The night clerk/manager balked at honoring a printed add in the yellow pages of the local phone book. When she finally agreed to give us the advertised rate, all of a sudden the keycard machine stopped working! No keycard machine, no room. She offered (as a manager at another hotel) to get us a room at the advertised rate in another location, but they were sold out. As we were leaving Arkadelphia we stopped at the other hotel...plenty of rooms at full price. Integrity seems to be out of fashion nowadays.

Room Tip: Stay at a newer facility with honest staff.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
arkadelphia
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The rooms are always clean, they have new tvs. The owners are some of nicest people I have ever met.They are very honest people,and quick to help when I have a problem. I stay here every week, I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
San Antonio
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Initially, my husband and I were pleased to find the Pioneer Hotel in Arkadelphia. The price was very good, and the room was clean. HOWEVER, during the night there were people in and out all night long, found out later that there are long term rental units at the back of the complex. The people who were coming and going looked SCARY, leaned against our car and looked in the windows. Additionally, they were fighting and yelling most of the night. My husband and I took turns sitting up most of the night to watch our car. As soon as it was morning, we packed up and left. Just a very unfortunate situation.

Room Tip: The room was clean, but it didn't feel safe to stay here. Staff friendly and helpful.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family