“A cool refuge in a hot place!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This hotel is very well run with a helpful front desk staff, clean rooms, a sparkling pool, on site laundry, a computer for guest use, pet friendly and a very generous hot breakfast. I was surprised to see hot biscuits and gravy.
The staff was great about pulling out a map and giving directions.
All in all this is a great place for a weary traveler to find some comfort.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Happy049

Reviewed 7 January 2011

As my title suggests, the room was okay. It was clean but nothing special. I was traveling across country and needed a place to stay, otherwise I would have passed on this. The room was adequate. The continental breakfast was a box of pastries and a coffee pot. The parking lot was tight for the 17 foot truck I was driving and car I was towing. But I was able to park next to the building and pull out the next morning by driving through the driveway of the vacant building next door. The pool felt great at the end of the night and it was clean. This is Arkansas and there are tons of bugs at night outside, but none in the room. The AC worked well. It was an okay room, maybe even good for the area, and cheap, but next time I would prefer to find a nice hotel in a bigger city. Probably a good hotel for a budget traveler.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cali4niaWanderlust
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We were traveling cross country with two 15 lb. dogs. The hotel arvertised being pet friendly so we booked it. We had a pet room,with a king size bed and recliner, the recliner was very dirty didn't sit in it.. When we checked in I got bad vibes because of the condition of the lobby area. The furniture and drapes were very dirty. We paid extra for our pets plus the reg. room price. Not worth a penny of what we were charged. Pretty bad when your pets won't even relax in a room. The whole hotel needs to be throughly cleaned. I can handle dated furniture and decore but not filth.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TDBArizona
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We arrived to a welcoming front desk clerk, who had are rooms ready to go and gave us the keys. First off, I am very picky and thorough when it comes to MY hotel stays. I am a manager of a hotel.
We walked into the rooms, which were connected and the rooms were very clean, very large roomy, and smelled nice. We parked right outside the door and there was not any noise that was bothersome at all. The beds were very comfortable and I could not find anything I did not like about the hotel. The location was perfect to stay and go watch my son, playing for Henderson State, beat Quachita Baptist.
We were at the game at the time we needed to check in for a boarding pass and so I arranged for the front desk to do it for me. They did and printed our boarding passes without incident.
The Breakfast was nice, as well.
What else could you ask for?

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank GeneralManager2006
Reviewed 6 September 2010

My husband and I stayed here during September for 4 days - reserved and paid online. Thankfully, we took our confirmation sheet to see amount,etc. When we got there the clerk asked how we wanted to pay and my husband told her we had already paid -which she just shrugged her shoulders and said we still needed to pay that night because it didn't show up. We went to the computer right there and my husband pulled up the bank statement to show that we had paid - as a matter of fact they charged more than the confirmation sheet. She was of absolutely no assistance and didn't care to be - we asked to call the manager and she tried - as a side note, we were there 4 days and NEVER saw the manager after repeatedly asking to see him. Our room was fine except for the fact that the whole right side of the room didn't have electrical power from the outlet - when we told them the next day we were told "well it won't get fixed this weekend" another reason we asked for the manager. We cut our activities the 2nd day to come back to talk to the manager at the time we were told he would be there - no show. The same desk clerk now says she thinks everything is good and they charge an additional $5.00 a day for incidentals which they give back at end of stay - they just don't tell you about it. Took her 3 days of asking why it was more for her to finally tell us. Oh and don't even count on even eating breakfast there as advertised - not edible!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danbeck
Reviewed 17 July 2010

We got the room with two queens. Very ccomfy beds. Very clean! Good free breakfast. Look at the counter & get a 20% of for Western Sizzlen. Wish all hotel/motels were at least this good.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2009

Passing through on my way to Houston, this hotel was very nice. Parking is right outside the door to your room, so very handy for unpacking and keeping an eye on your car. The room was clean and a good size, with a nice recliner for relaxing in before bed. It didn't seem to be close to any restaurants, but the town wasn't too far.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo