“Great stay!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Quiet, clean, and friendly hotel situated very close to Henderson State University campus and the lake. They provided a tasty breakfast with many options. Coffee was hot and excellent. I will definitely stay there on every trip to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to complete the survey for our property.

Your comments on our performance were generous and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit to Arkadelphia area.

Thank you very much.

Best Western Continental Inn
Arkadelphia, AR.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The hotel staff were very nice from the time of check in until check out. My room was a non-smoking King and was very comfortable and clean. Furniture, bedding etc. all seem to have been updated recently and I had a quite, enjoyable stay. I was in town for business and the hotel was easily found and centrally located.

Room Tip: ask for room on the backside away from highway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 870-246-5592.

BEST WESTERN Continental Inn

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. My main objection to this hotel is that it has outdoor corridor room access and no elevator, maybe because it is an older property. Other guests carried on loud conversations outside of our room, over the railing to other people in the parking lot, starting at 6:00 a.m. Since we did not check in until midnight and were very tired, this was really aggravating. The A/C was cold but loud and blasted so hard it blew the drape way out away from the window until you could see in the room from outside. The breakfast was okay, but not many healthy choices, no yogurt or bagels or cut fruit. A good example of our overall experience was an old igloo ice chest in the lobby with a sign "Water and cold drinks $1.00". Reminded me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke. (Don't be offended. We are from Louisiana and love Arkansas.) Our last 2 hotel stays in TX and AR have been at Hampton Inns and I think we are spoiled. I know many times you get what you pay for but the price of this room wasn't that much less than the Hampton, which was booked because it was Labor Day. I pick hotels by reviews and I'm usually not disappointed. We were tired and decided to stop rather than drive the rest of the way home. I briefly looked at reviews on my phone before checking in, and saw this hotel had a 4 out of 5 rating. It doesn't deserve over a 3 overall to me. Clean, fairly comfortable rooms don't outweigh the noise and inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 870-246-5592.

BEST WESTERN Continental Inn

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our stay was for pleasure as we ride our motorcycle in Arkansas area several times of the year. Fast check in and the room was nice and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Was a little noiser than we like at times but it was a good stay will stay again in future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed here last year and was surprised how nice the room was. The outside would not particularly give that impression, but very clean room and comfortable bed. There were a lot of "bikers" there this last time and it was a bit noisy when they all left together in the early morning, but the hotel is a great value! And it's also "pet friendly".

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

room was clean, beds were comfortable. breakfast had belgian waffles, cereal, eggs, sausage, biscuits w/ gravy, toast, danish, muffins, oatmeal, even bananas and nectarines, space to eat kind of small but we were there on Tues and Wed and not many people were there.
The staff was very helpful at check-in, when we needed extra towels. The pool was pristine. Very clean, we had it to ourselves. The price was reasonable thru entertainment book.

Room Tip: We had room 114 where we didn't have the noise from the freeway or the 18 wheelers in the am. 6...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stopped there after my husband read decent reviews on our way back to Killeen from Ohio. The property was dated and a little sketchy. The room itself was lacking. The linen was old and dull. The room had flies and mosquitoes. The bathroom was small. The bed was pretty good. For $99.00 (two Queens and a roll away) I felt we could have done better. I will say that Emily, at the front desk was really wonderful.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family