“I'm Not Objective Enough”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Bloomfield
“I'm Not Objective Enough”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The room was okay for maybe a 1 to 3 day stay (for someone else). It was large enough and clean, but with a small bathroom. The girl at the front desk was very helpful, efficient and very nice. However, my review is not objective enough because I am still trying to get over a stay at the Knights Inn. The Best Western room was set up just like the Knights Inn room; but the Best Western was a 1,000 times better. I am still trying to get over the Knights Inn, and it is clouding my judgment.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to complete the review about your recent stay at Best Western Continental Inn.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 870-246-5592.

BEST WESTERN Continental Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Garland, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just ok. Service was horrible. Front desk clerk seemed like he didn't want to be there. Did not greet us and seemed distant. Room was ok. The sink did not drain well at all. Was not charged the rate given by reservation clerk.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey following your visit.

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine attention and consideration we strive for with all our gusts - the type of service we pride ourselves in. Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail with our front office and housekeeping department and steps have been taken to ensure these faults are solved promptly and impeccably for our guests.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Continental Inn the next time you are in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Didn't have a reservation and stopped to check in. The guy at the counter was very nice and after check in proceeded to advise us of the amenities that included breakfast in the morning. I appreciated him advising us. Room had two king beds. Very comfortable. It was a bit noisy outside but you get that in every hotel stay. I was tired and slept. Very important to mention that they are pet friendly which I loved because I had my dog and kitty in a kennel and not every hotel accommodates you with pets. The breakfast was good. They also give AAA discount! Would recommend and stay here again! Great job staff!!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to complete the survey about your recent stay at Best Western Continental Inn, Arkadelphia, AR.

Your feedback is very important for us. By telling us what you like about your stay and where do we need to make improvements, you are helping us to deliver superior customer service to you and other guests.

If we can be of any help, please feel free to contact us at 870-246-6692.

Looking forward to your next trip to Arkadelphia, Arkansas.

Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Arkadelphia, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Quiet, clean, and friendly hotel situated very close to Henderson State University campus and the lake. They provided a tasty breakfast with many options. Coffee was hot and excellent. I will definitely stay there on every trip to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to complete the survey for our property.

Your comments on our performance were generous and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit to Arkadelphia area.

Thank you very much.

Arkadelphia, AR.
Northwest Arkansas
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The hotel staff were very nice from the time of check in until check out. My room was a non-smoking King and was very comfortable and clean. Furniture, bedding etc. all seem to have been updated recently and I had a quite, enjoyable stay. I was in town for business and the hotel was easily found and centrally located.

Room Tip: ask for room on the backside away from highway.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. My main objection to this hotel is that it has outdoor corridor room access and no elevator, maybe because it is an older property. Other guests carried on loud conversations outside of our room, over the railing to other people in the parking lot, starting at 6:00 a.m. Since we did not check in until midnight and were very tired, this was really aggravating. The A/C was cold but loud and blasted so hard it blew the drape way out away from the window until you could see in the room from outside. The breakfast was okay, but not many healthy choices, no yogurt or bagels or cut fruit. A good example of our overall experience was an old igloo ice chest in the lobby with a sign "Water and cold drinks $1.00". Reminded me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke. (Don't be offended. We are from Louisiana and love Arkansas.) Our last 2 hotel stays in TX and AR have been at Hampton Inns and I think we are spoiled. I know many times you get what you pay for but the price of this room wasn't that much less than the Hampton, which was booked because it was Labor Day. I pick hotels by reviews and I'm usually not disappointed. We were tired and decided to stop rather than drive the rest of the way home. I briefly looked at reviews on my phone before checking in, and saw this hotel had a 4 out of 5 rating. It doesn't deserve over a 3 overall to me. Clean, fairly comfortable rooms don't outweigh the noise and inconvenience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
bwarkadelphia, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 870-246-5592.

Atlanta
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our stay was for pleasure as we ride our motorcycle in Arkansas area several times of the year. Fast check in and the room was nice and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Was a little noiser than we like at times but it was a good stay will stay again in future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arkadelphia
Comfort Inn
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
#6 of 11 in Arkadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arkadelphia - Caddo Valley

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!