Econo Lodge
Motel 6 Arkadelphia(Arkadelphia)
Comfort Inn(Arkadelphia)
College Inn Motel(Arkadelphia)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleansausagelow costking bednew carpetdesk attendantvalue for the moneydefinitely stay here againhot springsmotelmicrowaveinterstatecordremodelingcomforterstorm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed in room 307..the room was totally disgusting! To begin with when we opened thrbdoor to our room the smell of animal feces and stale cigarettes nearly knocked us down. The linens were clean but I got bites on my ankles during the 1 night we stayed. I'm not sure what was wet on the carpet between the bed and wall and I'm pretty sure that not knowing is best. The bath tub didn't drain and when we told the clerk in the front office he didn't look surprised. The door had a tissue stuck in the peep hole and the trim at the bottom was gone leaving an open space about an inch high. Totally gross, staff was horrible and we will NEVER stay at this establishment again!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank JandAdobbs
lena g, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

I am terribly sorry you were not happy with your slay with us. Room 307 is a smoking room that is why you smelled cigarettes and if you do not smoke I completely understand. Please allow us to another opportunity to offer you accommodation's that you prefer and are accustomed to having when you travel. On behalf of the entire staff we apologize.

Regards

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I will definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I can. The staff was very pleasant. You could tell that they cared about the hotel and the experience that their guests received. Breakfast was great. They kept it well stocked and even brought my waffle to my table when it buzzed that it was ready.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
lena g, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

I just noticed I had not thanked you for such a nice review but I did noticed that since you wrote and said what a nice property we have that you have stayed with us again and that is the best thank you I can ask for from any of my valued guests! sincerely Lena

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Besides the spotless room & unbelievable rate--Lena the Manager was there when we checked in, helping out when there were 7 customers checking in all at the same time, keeping everyone happy, and then she was there again in the morning, manning the front desk--making sure there was plenty of fresh hot food in the breakfast area, cleaning tables, and talking to everyone as though we were all in her home. She's amazing. I hope we have a chance to be in the area again, and be treated like family. Thanks Lena---you run a tight-clean-welcoming ship!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Blaise H
lena g, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you and we are full of gratitude for your extremely appreciative review of the Quality Inn . We want you to know that we have worked diligently making every guest feel like they are at home when they stay with us. Please do find a way to visit us again.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

After having made the 13 hour trek from Austin to Nashville several times before, my boyfriend and I decided that this time, we were going to split our trip in two and stay overnight in a hotel, rather than overexerting ourselves on the drive. I ran across the Quality Inn while searching for inexpensive and pet friendly options on Expedia and decided to give the place a chance.

The location can't be beat as it is located conveniently off of I-30 and is close to gas stations and several different restaurants. We were checked in quickly, though the young man at the front came across as if he rather be anywhere else but at work. No big deal really, everyone has their bad days.

You can tell that the hotel is older, but our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I never once felt afraid of my surroundings and slept comfortably through the night. We had plenty of hot water in the morning and the pressure was relaxing. There were some cracks in the paint in the bathroom, but honestly, if that's what you're solely basing your rating on, then you should probably reevaluate your priorities.

Breakfast in the morning was excellent. There was cereal, sausage, eggs, yogurt, and a waffle maker. My only complaint is that the young man who checked me into my room said that he wasn't going to charge me for my dog, however, whenever I checked out, a young lady DID charge me for him. The pet fee is only $10 so it didn't really put me out, but communication could have been better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsay S
lena g, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you for writing a very heartfelt review of the Quality Inn in Arkadelphia Arkansas. When you take the time to comment on all aspects of our property it not only gives us a opportunity to know where we need a little work but also lets us know what we are doing right. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your next visit with us. Don't forget 4th of July is on a Friday this year and Lake Degray is only 5 minutes away and has a great firework display. See you there.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

First time we have travelled with our new dog. Staff was welcoming, despite the late hour of our arrival. Room older, but clean and comfortable. Included breakfast was varied (hot and cold) with more options than we'd expect from such a value priced property.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank renonana
lena g, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to send such a nice response about your stay with us. We do welcome our furry friends and get excited when they return for another visit. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast we try very hard to make sure we have something for everyone. And most of all your enjoyed our clean rooms and our customer service. So looking forward to your next visit.