“Yum!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Agoura Hills
California
“Yum!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Best bakery in town. I love the chocolate hazelnut cake. I buy it for every occasion. They also stay open late night,

Visited March 2014

LA
“A little bite of Italy in Agoura Hills”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This place is great. Very fresh pastries and cakes as if you where in Italy. Friendly service and prices are good. Worth a visit for
a tasty sweet snack

Visited February 2014
Agoura Hills, California
“Smooth coffee at last!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I really went for a double espresso but indulged in a pastry as well. Smoothest coffee this side of the Atlantic and a pastry not sugared up! A very pleasant experience and refreshing to learn that all that burnt coffee from other establishments had not ruined my palette.

• Visited November 2013
Colorado
“forget Starbucks”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

THE ABSOLUTE BEST Caps & Lattes that I have ever had stateside. while visiting from Colorado in the summer, I found this great coffee pastry shop had just opened. while in town for my visit, I visited on 5 occasions to enjoy & introduce to my SoCal friends..... handmade pastries by Italian brother who is one of the owners. will be there next month when I am visiting again.

Visited June 2013