Stayed at this property for 2 nights in May while traveling to a family event. We wanted a location between San Francisco and East Bay Area and this fit the bill. The property is new and the rooms are clean and spacious. The view of the bay over the marshland was very scenic. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was standard Hampton fare and appreciated since there were not many other food options close by. The property is located right next to the Oakland International Airport and we were concerned about jet noise. It was barely noticeable when the TV was on, but during the night, you did feel/hear the slight rumble of the jets taking off/landing. It didn't seem to bother our daughter, but my husband and I did end up getting ear plugs for the second night and slept much better. The beds are VERY comfortable. I would recommend this hotel, but if you are a light sleeper be sure to bring ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda