We traveled to Oakland to visit the USS Hornet. We stayed at the Hampton and were very impressed with the staff friendliness and the variety they had for breakfast. The room was large, clean and updated. This hotel is close to the airport. We stayed on the first floor facing the parking lot and never heard a plane. They have bikes you can ride for free and a shuttle that will take you anywhere within 3 miles. The hotel is in an industrial area and there are not places to eat within walking distance that we found. In the breakfast area we found that they leave fruit out, so if you were really hungry or wanted a snack in the evening you could have a piece of fruit. The value is very good for this hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda