The place must be almost new, I could even smell fresh paint in the stairways, Very clean room and OK bed. If you get a room you'd better insist on the street side. The bay side is right at the end of Oakland Airport and outside the noise is crazy. I was on the street side and even with takeoffs early morning I could hardly hear anything (good quality windows too). You better have a car because nothing (no kidding nothing) is close. I will guess the closest restaurant is a 3 mile drive. The clean and new is not without a price and that price is expensive. $143.10 plus $14.31 tax on a Sunday arrival and the rest of week $217.55 plus $21.76 tax. WOW!!! Folks, this is a Hampton Inn at the end of a runway...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn Alameda