Last time I stayed here back in August 2013 I was very disappointed. I talked with the manager afterward and she asked if I would give the hotel another chance. I stayed there this month and had a room on the 3rd floor where some recent remodeling was completed. The room was clean, updated with fresh paint, flooring, and duvets. The hallways were clean and updated, and most importantly didn't smell old or like a smokers ward. The sitting lounges are nice touches throughout to have a place to go outside of your room, but still be within the safety of the hotel. Though the mattresses were very firm and there is no hair dryer in the bathroom, I had a good night sleep. I would now recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good deal to stay close to either San Francisco or Oakland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay