Stayed here for 3 nights.
Location: In a nice, quiet, safe area. Near the Posey tube in Alameda. Very close to Target and small strip mall grocery store. 10 minute drive to West Oakland BART (you can take a Lyft/Uber for about $12). Not really a location where you walk to go out. Across the water from Jack London Square.
Hotel overall: On the water (some rooms have a view of the parking lot, others have a view of the boats), small lobby, friendly workers, free wi-if in rooms, fitness room on 4th floor (treadmill, elliptical, and another machine), free grab and go breakfast (if you get there after 9am you'll only find coffee and instant oatmeal).
Room overall: Think small studio; full refrigerator, kitchenette with hot plate, full bath, small eating table, another small table as a desk, dresser+TV, nice sitting chair. I check bedding before I get into a bed and noticed that the fitted sheet had some makeup marks. Not horrible but I asked for sheets to be changed (it was done without a problem).
Great value and location (especially if you have a car). Good for 1-2 people that pack light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay